Looking for a job that is flexible around your requirements? Are you passionate about empowering individuals to live safely in their own homes? New to social care but willing to learn?
Then you will be perfect for this role! Especially if you are:
- Mindful of equality & diversity
- Honest, open & transparent
Sounds like you? Then you would be a highly valuable member of the Francis House Home Care family.
Your role will involve working in all areas of Milton Keynes, providing practical & emotional support to our service users in their own homes.
Our service users are aged 18+ with a range of conditions, such as:
- Mental health problems
- Physical health issues
- Learning disabilities
You’ll make a huge difference to someone’s daily life by aiding them in basic duties, including:
- Supporting individuals to access their community
- Accompanying them to appointments
- Helping them with shopping
- Assisting them with personal care & household tasks e.g. helping with meds, preparing meals
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Increased weekend pay & for drivers
- Childcare vouchers
- Free-extensive training
- Staff recognition & awards
- Paid travel expenses & time
- 28 days annual leave
- Support with a lease car
- £300 ‘refer-a-friend’ scheme
- Dedicated employee support service
- Satisfaction from helping others
All that we require from you is that you can easily get around Central Bedfordshire (Full UK driving license would be advantageous) & that you’re confident, flexible & adaptable with good written/verbal communication. Experience is not essential as extensive training in Social Care will be provided.
We have a range of shifts available, such as days, nights, weekends, weekdays, etc. and we’ll try to provide you with a rota that suits you and your existing lifestyle.
We pay generously for experienced drivers but no experience is required