Are you passionate about empowering individuals with mental health issues & learning disabilities, to live more independently? Want to build on your care experience?
We are looking for people who have experience in managing individuals with complex needs such as personality disorders, learning disabilities, and psychosis.
This will be the perfect role for you especially if you are:
- Caring: show a willingness to care for the other person with patience
- Compassionate: care about acting with kindness, empathetic & a willingness to help others.
- Competent: strive for self-improvement by acquiring the knowledge & skills to do your job
- Mindful of equality & diversity
- Innovative: embrace new ways of working & learning from experience
- Professional: take accountability & act in a professional manner
- Honest, open & transparent
Your role will involve overseeing a wonderful staff team and providing practical & emotional support to the adults with various mental health conditions.
We are keen to hear from you if you currently work within a healthcare sector along with:
- An NVQ/QCF in Health and Social Care L3 or above, and a willingness to work towards a Level 4
- Broad experience with managing individuals with complex needs such as personality disorders
- Being passionate and motivated and believe in quality care
- Good awareness of CQC Legislation, updates, changes and best practice
- Experience of undertaking regular quality assurance audits, spot checks, preparation for CQC inspections
- Great communication and organisation skills
- Excellent time management
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Increased weekend pay
- Pension Scheme
- Paid travel time & expenses (where applicable)
- Childcare vouchers
- Permanent contract
- Free extensive training
- 28 days of annual leave
- £300 ‘refer-a-friend’ scheme
- Dedicated & friendly employee support service
- Staff recognition & awards
- Highly supportive team
If you’d like to become part of the FHHC family, then just submit your CV & we’ll take care of the rest!
For more information or an informal chat, please contact a member of our friendly office team on 01234 841808.