ABOUT THE ROLE
At this time we will be conducting our interviews via video call – Zoom or Teams
We are the second-biggest provider of domiciliary care in Bedford and we are recruiting for reliable Support Workers in our Domiciliary led, accommodation based intensive support services, which are bespoke services created around the individual’s needs.
Under the guidance of the Senior Support Worker, you will be working with a small group of adults who live either on their own with 1:1 staff support or small group settings. Our service users have a range of physical and mental health issues. Your duties will include encouraging people to engage with their local community such as going to the cinema, attending appointments and following structured activity programmes, Complete regular reports about service users such as daily progress notes and reports required for care reviews, carry out 1:1 weekly review meetings with the service user, engage and support the service user with activities of daily living, such as personal care, personal hygiene, shopping, budgeting and household tasks etc.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who share our values which are:
- Innovation Do you embrace new ways of working through innovation and learning from experience?
- Caring Do you show a willingness to care for the other person?
- Professionalism Do you take accountability and act in a professional manner?
- Courage Do you do the right thing by being open, honest, and transparent?
- Compassion Do you care about acting with kindness, care, and a willingness to help others?
- Competent Do you strive for self-improvement by acquiring the knowledge and skills to do your job?
- Equality & Diversity Do you promote equality of opportunity to all and embrace diversity?